Sedge Identification Training Course – July 14th 2014
This one-day sedge identification course aims to introduce you to one of the most notoriously difficult to identify families of plants. The key identification features and identification guides will be used to advance your plant identification skills. At the end of the day you should be able to recognise the most common species and have the necessary skills to key out the more difficult specimens.
This course will involve both an indoor and outdoor session and will be taught by Mark Duffell.
- The course costs £50 per person inclusive of VAT
- Please bring your own packed lunch
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance
- The course will run from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- The course will be held at Kenfig National Nature Reserve, Ton Kenfig
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out dates of our courses and how to enroll.
Alternatively, click on the buttons below.[button link=”http://www.acerecology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Booking-Form-2014.pdf”]Booking Form[/button] [button link=”http://938646789.r.worldcdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Ecology-Training-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf”]Terms and Conditions[/button]