Plant Identification for Beginners – Monday 12th May 2014
This one-day plant identification course aims to introduce you to the morphology and terminology of flowering plants and how to identify the most common families, especially the most frequently encountered British species from the common families. Floral specimens and use of botanical keys will be used to reinforce the terminology and structure of flowers. The course will involve both an indoor and outdoor sessions and will be taught by Mark Duffell.
- The course costs £50 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Please bring your own packed lunch.
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- The course will be held at Bute Park, Cardiff, CF10 3DX.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or email@example.com to find out dates of our courses and how to enroll. Alternatively, click on the buttons below.[button link=”http://www.acerecology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Booking-Form-2014.pdf”]Booking Form[/button] [button link=”http://938646789.r.worldcdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Ecology-Training-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf”]Terms and Conditions[/button]