We are always interested to hear from qualified, experienced and highly motivated ecologists who would like to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Licensed Bat Ecologist; and
- Ecologist (botanical specialist) – equivalent to Field Identification Skills Certificate (Fisc) Level 3/4.
During the survey season (April/May to Septmber) we have opportinities for the following roles:
- Full-time seasonal ecologist roles each year from April to September during the peak survey season. We will be interviewing for the 2021 season in February/March 2021.
- Casual Bat Surveyors commencing May – September 2020 (must have own transport)
- Ecological summer internship scheme 2021 Season. We wil be interviewing for the 2021 season in March/April 2021.
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 029 2065 0331. Alternatively, follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn to be the first to hear about future opportunities.
No recruitment agencies, please.