To make this site work properly, we may place small data files called cookies on your device. The majority of website do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as user log-ins, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time where applicable, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Track what pages a user visits.
- Track page loads times to improve website performance.
- Track user experience across the session.
- Acer Ecology Ltd, Google and other third-party plug-in providers which are used to run and maintain our website, control the data recorded from interaction with this website. A full list of these providers can be given on request.
- Cookies are used for no other purpose than stated.
- If you do not consent to this, then please leave the site and delete all cookie history.
How to control cookies
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.