*This course is fully booked*
This one-day course will provide a platform to discuss writing ecological consultancy reports, with a primary focus on bats.
The course is aimed at professionals looking to improve their reports, as well as graduates and students who might be interested in a career in ecological consultancy.
It will be run by one of our top bat ecologists and report writers Erika Dahlberg. She has experience in report writing for various research projects and has held professional training courses on the topic for 10 years.
- The course will cost £75.00 per person inclusive of VAT.
- The course runs from 10:00am until 16:00pm.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will be held at our offices in Cardiff Bay.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enrol.
Please click below to see our other upcoming courses.