Plant Identification for Phase 1 Surveyors – 18th May 2015
Surveyors undertaking phase 1 habitat surveyors need to be good field botanists and able to identify a good range of common species. The course will cover the identification of species important for separating out the major habitats (particularly different grassland types, ephemeral and short perrennial habitats and heathland). The course supports the Phase 1 Habitat Survey course and will be useful for anyone looking to brush up on their identification skills. The course will be delivered by Acer Ecology staff and will be held at Acer Ecology’s office in Cardiff Bay. The course will include fieldwork in habitats within Cardiff Bay including the Cardiff Bay Wetland Reserve.
- The course costs £50 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Please bring your own packed lunch.
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 10.00am until 16.00pm
- The course will be held at Acer Ecology’s office in Cardiff Bay.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or email@example.com to find out dates of our courses and how to enroll. Alternatively, click on the buttons below.