Acer Ecology is an ecological and wildlife consultancy based in Cardiff Bay, South Wales. We provide a full range of ecological, wildlife and protected species surveys.
The company is actively seeking a full-time Administration / Marketing Officer (37.5 hours per week) to join our small but friendly team.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- To oversee all aspects of promoting the business and finding new clients and maintaining existing ones
- Preparing and posting marketing material
- Assisting with the copywriting of marketing materials
- Managing social media accounts (Twitter, Linked In, Facebook etc), including daily monitoring, posting and content development
- Conducting market research such as existing customer questionnaires
- Develop and contribute to marketing plans and strategies
Desirable Personal Qualities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Good IT skills – including use of word, excel and email
- Strong and confident communicator
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience
- Excellent organisational, written and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self motivated and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Design skills including graphics and web design
- Demonstrable interest in social media and its marketing applications
- Awareness of google adwords, google analytics and pay per click advertising
Salary will be dependent upon experience.
For more information on the role contact us on 029 2065 0331. To apply please send a cv and covering letter to email@example.com