Phase 1 Habitat Survey Course 5th May 2019
The phase 1 habitat survey course will begin with an indoor morning session covering key indicator plant species for a range of habitats and then introduce learners on how to classify habitats according to the phase 1 methodology. The afternoon will provide an outdoor session where we will put into practice the phase 1 methodology and undertake four different mapping exercises of local sites including a visit to Cardiff Bay wetland nature reserve. The focus of the course is on survey methodology, rather than plant identification.
- The course costs £75 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Please bring your own packed lunch.
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 10.00am to 4.30pm
- The course will be held at Acer Ecology’s office in Cardiff Bay.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or email@example.com for more information or to enrol.
Please click below to see our other upcoming courses.