Grass Identification for Beginners – 5th July 2017 Evening Course 6.00pm – 9.00pm
The Grass ID course will provide a focused grass identification training during which we will look at the structure of grasses and learn to understand the terminology used in keys. We will then go into how to identify the more common species. The course will be delivered by Acer Ecology ecologists and will be held at our office in Cardiff Bay.
- The course costs £10.00 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring your own packed lunch.
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 6.00pm until 9.00pm.
- The course will be held at our office in Cardiff Bay
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out dates of our courses and how to enrol. Alternatively, click on the buttons below.