Bird Identification Course – Saturday 31st May 2014
This one-day bird identification course aims to introduce you to the morphology and terminology of birds and how to identify the most commonly encountered species. Avian specimens and identification guides will be used to reinforce the terminology and identification features of birds. This course will involve both an indoor and outdoor session and will be taught by Neville Davies.
- The course costs £50 per person inclusive of VAT
- Please bring your own packed lunch
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance
- The course will run from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- The course will be held at Bute Park Education Centre, Cardiff, CF10 3DX
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out dates of our courses and how to enroll.
Alternatively, click on the buttons below.[button link=”https://www.acerecology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Booking-Form-2014.pdf”]Booking Form[/button] [button link=”http://938646789.r.worldcdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Ecology-Training-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf”]Terms and Conditions[/button]