Tree Survey & Inspection Course for Beginners – November 2015
This one-day course will provide tree survey and inspection training at a basic level for people with limited arboricultural knowledge. Participants will be taught to identify obvious defects from ground level and to report their findings. The course will be taught by Bettina Broadway-Mann.
The course will enable participants to:
- State the legal and safety implications of hazardous trees
- Maintain your own health and safety while carrying out Basic Tree Survey and Inspection
- Recognize hazardous trees
- Determine level of risk
- Decide on an appropriate course of action
- Collect and maintain adequate information
- Recognize your own limitations
- Risk Assessment
- Legal Framework
- Tree Surveys
- Tree Inspections
- Tree Hazard Assessment
- Determining the scope and limits of the survey
- Parks, gardens, woodland
- Hazardous trees
- Methodology – what to look for
- Recording pro-formas
- Survey / inspection exercise
- The course costs £50 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Please bring your own packed lunch.
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 9.30am to 3.30pm
- The course will be held at Bute Park, Cardiff, CF10 3DX.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or email@example.com to find out dates of our courses and how to enroll. Alternatively, click on the buttons below.[button link=”http://www.acerecology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Booking-Form-2014.pdf”]Booking Form[/button] [button link=”http://938646789.r.worldcdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Ecology-Training-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf”]Terms and Conditions[/button]