In some situations a Phase 1 Habitat Survey may not be appropriate and instead a more detailed botanical survey may be required. Accurate descriptions of the vegetation and flora of a site are fundamental to the evaluation of its significance in relation to planning applications or site management. Our expert team will ensure that botanical survey and reporting is undertaken to the highest standards.
Acer Ecology Ltd offers a full range of habitat and vegetation surveys including:
- Phase 2 National Vegetation Classification (NVC) surveys
- Hedgerow surveys
- River Corridor and River Habitat surveys
- Invasive plant surveys including Himalayan balsam and Japanese knotweed
- Rare Plant surveys
- Aquatic macrophyte surveys
- Lower plant surveys including bryophytes and lichens
For more information call us on 029 2041 0036.