QGIS Training Course
This day course introduces the use of QGIS. The course will explain how QGIS software can be used to undertake a range of ecological mapping functions. The course will be delivered by Acer Ecology in Cardiff Bay. We have recently run this popular course on the 13th January 2019. Due to its popularity, we have scheduled another date for this course on the 22nd September 2019.
By the end of the course, you should be able to appreciate how to draw a Phase 1 habitat map using QGIS software and use QGIS to undertake a range of other mapping tasks.
The course will include the following elements:
- Initial Setup of QGIS;
- Raster and Vector Files;
- Main Controls;
- Drawing Polgons, Line and Point Files;
- Phase 1 Pallete & Categorised Styling;
- Importing data; and
- Using Print Composer.
- The course will cost £75.00 per person inclusive of VAT. .
- The course runs from 10:00am until 16:00pm.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will be held at our offices in Cardiff Bay.
- If possible please could you bring a wi-fi enabled laptop and mouse to the course.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enrol.
Please click below to see our other upcoming courses.