An Introduction to Wildlife Legislation and Wildlife Crime Course – 11th March 2015
Whether through work or pleasure, if you regularly spend time out in the countryside then you may well come across a wildlife crime.
The course will provide an introduction to UK wildlife legislation that protects our native fauna and flora, as well as providing practical advice and information on what to do when discovering a wildlife crime.
Practical scenario based sessions will help reinforce the classroom based theory.
The Course will be delivered by a highly experienced and retired Police Wildlife Crime Officer – Ian Guildford.
- The course costs £50 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring your own packed lunch.
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- The course will be held at Bute Street, Cardiff Bay.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out dates of our courses and how to enrol.
This course has already taken place. Please click on the button below to see our upcoming courses.