Vegetative Plant Identification – 13th October 2015
This course will help improve your skills in identifying plants using vegetative characters. We will use a variety of field techniques including the Vegetative Key to the British Flora by John Poland. We will look at a a wide range of plants focusing on the key structures and features which allow accurate identification of plants at any time of the year. The course will be delivered by Mark Duffell.
- The course costs £50 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Please bring your own packed lunch.
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 10.00am until 16.00pm
- The course will take place at our office in Cardiff Bay. Fieldwork will be undertaken at Cardiff Bay wetland reserve.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or email@example.com to find out dates of our courses and how to enroll. Alternatively, click on the buttons below.[button link=”http://www.acerecology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Booking-Form-2014.pdf”]Booking Form[/button] [button link=”http://938646789.r.worldcdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Ecology-Training-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf”]Terms and Conditions[/button]