This reptile course is designed for beginners and amateur surveyors. The course will cover the identification and ecology of UK reptiles, how to survey them, and how developments may mitigate against reptiles. There will also be a chance to go out into the Cardiff Bay area to assess the habitats for reptiles. This course will delivered by Rebecca Cresswell-Davies and Mell Sweeney of Acer Ecology and held at the Acer Ecology office.
The following topics will be covered:
- UK reptile species identification and ecology
- Law and protection
- Survey Techniques
- Mitigation Techniques
- The course costs £10 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
- This course will be partly field-based, so please wear/bring appropriate clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will be run by Acer Ecology staff in our Cardiff Bay office.
- The course will run from 6pm until 9pm on the 16th May 2018.
Contact us on 02920 650 331 or email@example.com to find out dates of our courses and how to enrol.
Please click on the button below to see our other courses.