The preliminary roost inspection course will provide an introduction to undertaking roost inspections in buildings.
The course will cover:
- bat identification using visual characteristics only.
- Species roosting requirements.
- how to undertake building inspections.
- assessing a building’s suitability for different types of bat roosts.
- identification of bat droppings and other signs of bats.
- architectural terms.
This course will be run by our bat expert, Erika Dahlberg.
- The course costs £15 per person inclusive of VAT.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 6.00pm until 8.00pm.
- The course will be held at Acer Ecology’s office in Cardiff Bay.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or email@example.com for more information or to enrol.
Please click below to see our other upcoming courses.