Acer Ecology regularly carries out ecological surveys in and around the Worcestershire including: Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Malvern, Bewdley, Evesham, Droitwich Spa, Pershore, Tenbury Wells, Stourport-on-Severn and Upton-upon-Severn. We also cover the surrounding counties of Herefordshire, Monmouthshire, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, Shropshire and West Midlands.
Acer Ecology provides a wide range of ecological services, including:
- Preliminary ecological appraisals (Extended Phase 1 habitat surveys);
- Acting as Suitably Qualified Ecologists (SQE) in Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM Ecology Assessments;
- Protected species surveys (plants, bats, badgers, great crested newt, otter, water vole, birds, reptiles, invertebrates, white-clawed crayfish etc.);
- European protected species licence applications;
- Specialist vegetation surveys;
- Tree surveys (BS5837);
- Landscape architecture and design;
- Ecological Impact Assessments(EcIA);
- Habitat creation and management plans;
- GIS capabilities;
- On-site works including ecological clerk of works, species translocation, watching briefs, supervision of contractors and tool box talks.
Identifying ecological constraints early in the planning process has proven to be both cost effective and time saving in the long run.
For more information about our ecological services, please call us on 029 2065 0331, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.