Acer Ecology regularly carry out ecology surveys in and around Herefordshire, including Hereford, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Kington, Monkland, Wigmore, Ledbury, Bishop’s Frome, Tenbury Wells, Symonds Yat, and Hay-on-Wye.
We also cover surrounding counties of Monmouthshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Radnorshire, Brecknockshire.
We are able to offer:
- Preliminary ecological appraisals (Extended Phase 1 habitat surveys)
- Acting as Suitably Qualified Ecologists (SQE) in Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM Ecology Assessments
- Protected species surveys (plants, bats, badgers, great crested newt, otter, water vole, birds, reptiles, invertebrates, white-clawed crayfish etc.)
- European protected species licence applications
- Specialist vegetation surveys
- Tree surveys (BS5837)
- Landscape architecture and design
- Ecological Impact Assessments(EcIA)
- Habitat creation and management plans
- GIS capabilities
- On-site works including ecological clerk of works, species translocation, watching briefs, supervision of contractors and tool box talks.
For more information about any of our ecological services, please contact Acer Ecology on 02920 650 331, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.