Ecology Survey Herefordshire
Acer Ecology regularly carry out ecology surveys in and around Herefordshire, including Hereford, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Kington, Monkland, Wigmore, Ledbury, Bishops Frome, Tenbury Wells, Symonds Yat, Dorstone and Withinton.
We also cover surrounding counties of Monmouthshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Radnorshire, Brechnockshire.
Phase 1 Habitat Survey
- Preliminary ecological appraisals (Extended Phase 1 habitat surveys)
- Acting as Suitably Qualified Ecologists (SQE) in Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM Ecology Assessments
- Protected species surveys (plants, bat survey, badger survey, great crested newt survey, otter survey, water vole survey, bird survey, barn owl survey, reptile survey, invertebrate survey, white-clawed crayfish survey etc.)
- European protected species licence applications
- Specialist vegetation surveys, including National Vegetation Classification (NVC) surveys and Hedgerow surveys
- Tree surveys (BS5837)
- Landscape architecture and design
- Ecological Impact Assessments(EcIA)
- Habitat creation and management plans
- GIS capabilities
- On-site works including ecological clerk of works, species translocation, watching briefs, supervision of contractors and tool box talks
For more information about Reptile surveys any of our other ecological services, please contact Acer Ecology on 02920 650 331, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.