This course will provide guidance on how to interpret bat survey data you have collected and analysed. It will include information on evaluating the results of surveys, assessing the impacts of a development on a site and how to implement suitable mitigation. The course will be delivered by Acer Ecology ecologists and will run from 6.00pm until 9.00pm. The cost of the course is £40.00 per person inclusive of VAT.The course covered the following topics:
– Assessing value and impact
– Avoidance, mitigation and compensation (an introduction)
– Case studies
- The course costs £40 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will be take place in the Acer Ecology office in Cardiff Bay.
- The course will run between 6.00pm until 9.00pm.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
The course is suitable for graduate and early career ecological consultants, researchers, students, bat group members and enthusiasts wanting to work towards their volunteer bat roost visitor licence, Level 1 Bat Survey/Research Licence (England) or Welsh bat licence.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enrol. Please click below to see our other upcoming courses.