Participants will gain skills and experience in:
- Roost development/hot boxes/incubators etc
- Cool areas/hibernacula
- Introducing humidity
- Anti-predator devices
- Access Points
- Greater horseshoe mitigation
The course will be run by Colin Morris, the recent winner of The Pete Guest Award for Outstanding Contribution to Bat Conservation. Colin has over 35 years of experience in bat-related research and ecology. He has built up a wealth of knowledge on a variety of subjects and with a background of building, he has been able to overcome problems with practical and common-sense solutions. “One of the leading experts on the design of practical horseshoe bat roosting ecology in the UK; with over thirty years of practical conversation under my belt, I have a wealth of knowledge under my belt that I can share with you.
- The course will cost £80.00 per person.
- The course runs from 10:00am until 16:00pm.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will be held at our offices in Cardiff Bay.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enrol.
Please click below to see our other upcoming courses.