The course will help you to learn about the principles of identification of plants found in traditional hay meadows. Common species of hay meadows will be taught and put in practice in a nature reserve near Sully in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Participants will gain skills and experience in:
- The principles of identification of plants.
- Common plants of traditional hay meadows.
Items to bring:
- Appropriate footwear and clothing for outdoors.
- Notepad/writing equipment (optional).
- The course costs £10.00 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 6.00pm until 9.00pm.
- The course will be held at nature reserve near Sully in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or email@example.com to find out dates of our courses and how to enrol. Alternatively, click on the buttons below.