Bird Survey Techniques Course – 13th April 2016 – Evening Course [button]Fully Booked[/button]
During the course we will explore the techniques involved in a range of different bird surveys including winter bird counts, roost counts, nest box monitoring, vantage point surveys (for wind turbines sites) and breeding bird surveys.
- The course costs £15 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Please bring your own packed lunch.
- The course will be entirely office based
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 5:30pm until 8:30pm.
Contact us on 029 2065 0331 or email@example.com to find out dates of our courses and how to enroll. Alternatively, click on the buttons below.[button link=”http://www.acerecology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Booking-Form-2014.pdf”]Booking Form[/button] [button link=”http://938646789.r.worldcdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Ecology-Training-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf”]Terms and Conditions[/button]