Bat Survey Techniques- 27th March 2015
The bat surveying course will provide an introduction to undertaking professional bat surveys. The course will cover survey planning, health and safety, field survey signs, architectural terms, assigning a level of potential and characterising different roosts types. The course will be delivered by local bat expert Haydn Brookes and will take place at Margam Country Park, Margam, Neath Port Talbot, SA13 2TJ.
- The course costs £50 per person inclusive of VAT.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring your own packed lunch.
- The course will be partly field based and so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All attendees will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The course will run from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- The course will be held at Margam Country Park, Margam, Neath Port Talbot, SA13 2TJ.
Contact us on 029 2002 3299 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out dates of our courses and how to enrol. Alternatively, click on the buttons below.[button link=”http://938646789.r.worldcdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Ecology-Training-Booking-Form1.pdf”]Booking Form[/button] [button link=”http://938646789.r.worldcdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Ecology-Training-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf”]Terms and Conditions[/button]