At Acer Ecology we are passionate about the work we do. We have an in depth knowledge of wildlife surveying, legislation and planning policy.
Our ecology specialists will offer support at any stage of a project from the initial planning stages through to implementation.
- Results Focused: We strive to achieve the best results for wildlife and for our clients.
- Innovative: We use innovative methods to achieve the best ecological solutions.
- Pragmatic: We take a pragmatic approach and work closely with local authorities and planning departments to successfully see your projects through the planning process to gain planning consent.
- Cooperative: We work cooperatively with both our clients and regulatory bodies.
- Quality Assured: We produce the highest quality work and provide a first class service to both our long standing and new clients. We understand that time is money and deliver our reports quickly.
- Clear: We write reports that are easy to read, accurate and outline practical solutions.
Thanks for the strategy in such a prompt and efficient manner. I’m happy with it and hopefully planning will be too!
The quality and efficient time-scale of your survey and report are much appreciated.
A clear, prompt and pragmatic service that has informed the early design stages of our scheme. Early identification of the high value ecology has allowed us to mitigate risks to the project and organisation through considered design and precautionary measures.
Your service has been vital to keeping momentum on our demolition contract and in helping negotiations with local authority ecologists. Your site supervision has been excellent, providing solutions and maintaining progress on site with minimal disruption.
Thank you, the report is incredibly thorough and well written.
We have worked with Acer Ecology on numerous occasions. We have found them to be competitive, efficient and reliable. We are pleased to recommend them to our clients.
Acer provided a very professional service understanding the needs of the Householder/Developer, and remained dedicated to producing a Pragmatic and Workable Solution within the context of the stringent Ecological requirements.
Acer Ecology reacted immediately when I needed to discharge one of my planning conditions in a hurry. They surveyed the site and submitted a report within eight days of my initial enquiry. They were extremely helpful and the planning condition was discharged without any issues. They are highly recommended.